The Great Worcester Maize Maze at Broadfields
Enjoy a fantastic day for all ages set in a 10 acre maize field with the Malvern Hills as a fantastic backdrop. The Great Worcester Maze has lots to entertain for a full day out. After completing the challenge of the maze, enjoy the adjoining courtyard with traditional games and other challenges.
2017 - Alice in Wonderland
Journey into the Big Maze and follow the trail, and discover the Mini Maze where even the youngest can get involved.
Whether you choose the Big Maze or just the Mini Maze, be sure to have a fantastic time, then play and relax in the adjoining courtyard; with games such as 'Goalie' Football, Rope Maze and many other giant garden games.
Be sure to get plenty of perfect photo opportunities with the backdrop of the Malvern Hills. Or for the less bouncy get some refreshments and relax with the enjoyment of the fresh air and open space.
- To enjoy this countryside fun more than once this summer why not buy a season ticket to have no limit on the amount of times you visit!
- There is a picnic facility with food and refreshments available on site, gifts and merchandise are also available.
- In 'The Shed' we provide food, refreshments and shelter from the Great British weather!!
- Toilets and disabled toilets are available, with free parking on site.
- In the interest of safety and hygiene only guide dogs allowed.
From Worcester follow the A449 to Malvern, at Powick follow the B4424 to Upton-Upon-Severn, find us on the right.
From M5, J7, follow brown signs for 'The Malverns' then 'The Three Counties Show Ground', at Powick take the B4424 for Upton and you will find us on the right.
From Worcester Bus Station take bus route 363/S36 and get off in Powick opposite Winsmore.
+ Enlarge Map
Open daily 22nd July to 6th September 2017.
Then weekends in September - weather permitting.
Daily 10.00am to 6.00pm, last entry 5.00pm.
Children (3-16): £6.00
Under 3's: FREE
Family (2+2): £24.00
Season Ticket (4 people): £60.00