Red House Farm Maize Maze
Red House Farm is in the heart of the Greater Manchester countryside just outside of Altrincham in the village of Dunham Massey. Helping to celebrate 100 years of the House of Windsor, Red House Farm team have helped create the outline of Windsor Castle as its maize maze design while the theme remains regal with lots of Princes and Princesses in the maze itself. But it is more than just a maze!. Alongside all our popular activities in the courtyard area such as pedal carts, bouncy castles, inflatable slide and barrel train rides, trampolines and farmers style 5-a-side football pitch. The farm tea rooms and shop and additional play area adds to the list of great activities that we have here for the summer and beyond!.
Other outdoor activities at the farm include:
- Bouncy Castle
- Big inflatable slide
- Barrel Train - brilliant, simple fun for children of all ages as they sit in barrels to be driven around the field by the farmer on his tractor
- Outdoor laser quest - brilliant for birthday parties!
- Seven metre high Social Climbing Wall - with amazing views from the top!
- Red House Farm Shop and tea rooms offers a big range of hand made products, and has wide ranging menu to suit people of all ages
- Sand pit and diggers, mini tractors, playhouses and swings and slides in our play area by the shop and tea rooms
If you are interested in bringing a large group to our maize maze, please call Jonny on the maize maze hotline number above to discuss available dates and prices.
How to find us:
By car head into the village of Dunham Massey and follow the brown signs for Red House Farm. Nearest train and bus station is Altrincham, need to take the 247 bus from Altrincham heading to Eccles getting off at Sinderland Green, Red House Farm is 500 metres away.
*** The Maze can occasionally be closed due to very poor weather - please phone ahead if in doubt.
+ Enlarge Map
Wed 19th July - Wed 6th September 2017
Daily 10am - 6pm daily (last entry 5pm).
Plus selected weekends in September. See our website for current events
Children (4+): £8.95
Children (2 & 3 yrs): £5.95
Under 2's: FREE
Family/Group of 4: £28.00